As many of you know, I got engaged last year, and plans are under way for our wedding to be held in Tuscany, this September. Over Christmas I got to finish building our wedding website, septemberthethird.com. Hopefully it will help our guests in making travel arrangements and booking accommodation.
I stuck with a single, scrolling page design (to keep things simple) that also works well on mobile devices. For those interested, the site is built with;
- jQuery (via Google’s CDN)
- Cufon, (with Gotham Medium)
- ColorBox (for the photo gallery light-box)
- Microformats (for event, location & contacts)
- Google maps & Google analytics
- Some CSS3 (for link transitions)